Skip to main content

Thank You for Your Patience

Dad and Me... a few years ago.
One month ago today, my Dad passed away "old and full of years". It wasn't unexpected or even sudden, but his death has been much harder to process than I ever expected it to be.  If you knew him, you know what a loss my family is feeling at this time.  If you didn't know him, you can get a picture of him in this blog and in some future writing projects I'm working on.

Needless to say, I haven't written much lately, and to my faithful readers I say a very heartfelt, "thank you for your patience."  Next week we're back and I'll be posting a series of blogs on a few of the things I learned about ministry and church-life over the 20 years when it was my world.  I think the principles will be helpful to anyone who loves people, lead people or attends church anywhere.  I'm looking forward to it, and I hope you are as well.