Skip to main content

I Found Out Why



Mark Twain said that "the two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.  And there's no formula or predetermined time frame for that process, and it IS a process. 

I was born on a snowy day in Missouri several undisclosed number of years ago. 

I found out why several undisclosed number of years after that - actually quite recently. 

I was born to be a writer.  That's what this blog and  www.LisaJCamp.com is for. I'm a writer.  Whether or not I ever hit the New York Times best sellers list, whether it's passive income or less,  a writer is who I am and who I choose to be. 

Some of you have been part of the embryonic days, the days at Tipitee's Cafe.  After 7 years of blogging, the café has closed.  Some of the posts that were there will be part of collections in the future, but with fresh perspective and presentation. 

Some of you have been part of the discovery, part of the falling away of the other identities I fought hard to keep.  Thank you for your patience and your unfounded faith in me. 

I'll write what I've always written - inspirational pieces to help you in your faith.  If you want to grow in your relationship with God, in your relationships with other people or if you just like a good story, you'll like what's coming. 

Great days are ahead... on the other side of mountains of hard work.  Thanks for joining me on the journey.